Hey Everyone! Just a reminder, the summer instruction sessions at the Middletown Arts Center (Sessions 5 and 6) are starting soon!
- Session 5 runs April 29, 2013 through June 22, 2013
- Session 6 runs July 8, 2013 through August 30, 2013
We will be offering adult and kids digital photography classes as well as Photoshop Elements (10) classes as usual provided there are sufficient registrations.
- Adult photography class: Tuesday 2:30-4:30 pm (8 wks)
- Adult photography class: Tuesday 6:00-8:00 pm (8 wks)
- Kids photography class: Wednesday 4:30-6:00 pm (4 wks)
- Photoshop Elements (10) class: Wednesday 6:30-8:30 pm (8 wks)
Call the Arts Center to register!
Everyone, we’re pleased to announce that our next session of classes at the Middletown Arts Center will be starting the second week in September, 2012. We are offering:
- Afternoon Adult Photography Class – Tuesday – 2:30pm to 4:30pm – Starts September 11, runs for 8 wks.
- Evening Adult Photography Class – Tuesday – 6:00pm to 8:00m – Starts September 11, runs for 8 wks.
- Kids Digital Photography Class – Wednesday – 4:30pm to 6:00pm – Starts September 12, runs for 4 wks.
- Photoshop Elements 10 Class – Wednesday – 6:00pm to 8:00m – Starts September 12, runs for 8 wks.
For prices, registration or more information, please visit the Middletown Arts Center website! We hope you’ll join us!
Hey Fans! Do you shoot a camera that offers “digital zoom” like many of the consumer cameras available today? Have you ever wondered about the difference between “optical zoom” and “digital zoom”? Check out this visual aid we’ve created for our classes to help demonstrate the differences in the resulting images! Want to learn more? Check out the classes we offer at the Middletown Arts Center, or visit our class information page!
Just a reminder, the next Adult Digital Photography class session begins July 17th at the Middletown Arts Center! The 2:30-4:30 already has enough registrations so will definitely run. If we can get at least two more registrations for the 6pm to 8pm class, it will run also! Contact the art center directly to register!
The next round of photography classes offered by Weigold Photography is coming soon! The next session of the Kid’s Digital Photography course starts May 9, 2012 for four weeks from 4:30pm to 6pm. The next session of the adult Digital Photography course starts May 15, 2012 and is offered from 2:30-4:30pm and from 6pm-8pm. For more information or to register for any of these classes, please call the Arts Center, or visit their website!